Sunday, March 07, 2010

Waiting...

Looking at my last post, it has been about a YEAR since I've given this blog any attention at all. It was not without good reason... for just as I don't like to speak simply to hear my head rattle, I definitely don't like writing that way, either.

Not sure of ever having anything to write of much substance, I chose to take time away from this venue to simply be quiet. The past year has been a "dry season" for me, but not without a good harvest of thought and process.

In a couple of weeks, it will have been a year since writing consistently in this space. Coming back to it may help me navigate where I believe I am going. If you would like to join me... I'd welcome the company.

4 comments:

David said...

I've got my boarding pass in hand!

scdnkrd said...

I look forward to what you have to say, and what God will lead you to.....!
Kimberly

Amy said...

Hope to see you back here soon. Your thoughts often challenge me and deepen my walk.
Blessings!

Liz Moore said...

Looking forward to your return! Blessings sweet friend!